EUROPEAN PATIENT DIGITAL HEALTH AWARDS (PDHA) 2021
Leading healthcare company MSD, with the support of Digital Health Academy, announces the first fully European edition of the Patient Digital Health Awards (PDHA), an international strategic initiative designed to recognize the development and implementation of digital health solutions to improve care and quality of life for patients and their caregivers.
European PDHA 2021 is intended to directly involve patients and patient advocacy associations in an auditing process that highlights their needs and capitalizes on their experiences as drivers of digital health thinking. As such, it integrates patient insights and gathers diverse experiences to trigger innovation; interacts with patient advocacy organizations; creates a positive synergy with the community; inspires policymakers by providing data and measurable insights to promote a shared conversation space about digital health needs, perspectives, and gaps, with the goal of connecting patients and innovators.
Applications must be submitted in their entirety on between 4:00 pm CET 8 June 2021 and 12:00 am CET 25 July 2021.
STEP 1: The Project Leader
Entering information about the Project Leader
- Last Name
- Qualification/Job Title
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Permission to the processing of personal data
STEP 2: The participant
Enter the participant's information:
The European PDHA Call for Applications is open to individuals, patient associations, healthcare providers, scientific foundations, public or private universities and educational institutions, services companies, IT companies, and startups that are located within any of the following countries:
- All European Union Member States: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- All EFTA Members: Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
- The Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia
- The United Kingdom
To submit a project in response to the Call for Applications, each participant or participating entity must provide the following information:
- Project leader (first name, last name, qualification, e-mail, phone)
- Legal entity/company name
- Fiscal code for individuals or tax code for entities/companies
- Administrative contact person for award notification (first name, last name, title, e-mail, phone)
- Number of projects submitted (each participant can submit up to a maximum of three entries, however, only one may be awarded)
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of the European PDHA Call for Applications conditions
Information for the presentation of the project:
- Areas of Focus:
Digital Prevention and Diagnostics, Mental Health, and Social Support; New Ways to Interact with Healthcare Teams and Providers; Disease Monitoring and Therapeutics; Returning to Care (in the context of COVID)
- Project title
- Fill in the online form with the following information: Rationale and objectives; methodology and methods for improving one of the above-mentioned areas; any results already available and/or expected results; current or expected collaboration with patient associations; the use of innovative technologies.
- Link to a video (not mandatory, but strongly recommended)
- Loading of any other further annexes necessary for a full description of the proposals submitted may also be sent (not mandatory, but strongly recommended)
- Acceptance of the notice regulation
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of the contractual conditions
Submission to the Committee
It is also possible to fill out the Participation Form in separate time sessions. To do this you need a dedicated link that allows you to re-enter the Form and continue the compilation and/or modify the data already entered. The dedicated link will be sent the first time you access the Form and every time you exit the Form.
Before starting the compilation, it is necessary to read the Call for Applications.
The complete compilation of the Form must take place no later than 12:00 am CET 25 July 2021.
For further information click here
Application for Awards are now closed. Stay tuned for news from European PDHA.